HDFC Securities Account Opening Charges 2021
HDFC Securities account opening charges are Rs 999 for a trading account and Rs 0 for Demat account. HDFC Securities charge Rs 750 AMC for Demat account.
|Trading Account Opening Charges||Rs 999|
|Account AMC Charges||Rs 0|
|Demat Account Opening Charges||Rs 0|
|Demat AMC (Yealy)||Rs 750|
Special Offer: Rs 750 Demat account AMC fee waived off for the first year. Get HDFC 3-in-1 account, integrated trading + demat + saving bank account for seamless investing in stock market and mutual funds. Request a Callback.
HDFC Securities Limited, a subsidiary of HDFC Bank Limited was founded in 2000. They are one of the largest stock broking company, provides brokerage services in the capital markets in India. They offers platform to trade in equities, IPOs, mutual funds, futures and options and currency derivatives, national pension system, NRI offerings, insurance, and fixed deposits and bonds, as well as various value added services.
HDFC Securities also offers 3 in 1 account which enables customer to open demat, trading as well as a bank account together with HDFC Bank Limited. One can open those account independently or at the same time under one umbrella with a single application form. Using 3 in 1 account client wont have to manually transfer money to trading account from the bank account. The required funds get credited automatically. So its easy to manage. Once your account open you can trade in Equity, IPO, Mutual Fund, ETF, Tax free bonds, Currency Derivatives, Gold ETF etc.
HDFC Securities Open Account
There are two easy ways to open account with HDFC Securities
- Fill online Contact Us form on HDFC Securities web site. Enter your name, phone number, email address, city and submit the form. Once the form submitted, one of HDFC Securities representative will get in touch with you.
- Visit one of your nearest HDFC Bank Branch and fill up the application for opening an account.
Once form is submitted, application will process at their central processing unit (CPU) and is forwarded to HDFC Bank for linking/ opening of the Bank and Depository accounts. Once the accounts are opened all the details and your Telephone Identification Nos. (TIN), Passwords etc. will sent to the customer. In case your application is not processed because of any missing details, one of their representative will contact you.
HDFC Securities Account Opening Status
Once form is submitted, customer will be get a Unique Docket Number (UDN) upon receipt of application. Using this UDN customer can keep track and check the status of account opening form at any point of time.
HDFC Securities Account Opening Form
HDFC Securities Account Opening Form is available on their HDFC Securities website. Customer has to download and fill it up.
HDFC Securities Account Closure
HDFC customer can close his account any point of time. To closing a account either he can visit one of their nearest branch or download the account closing form from HDFC Securities website. Fill the form and submit to one of their branch. They do not charge anything to closing account.
Account Opening Charges
HDFC charges Rs. 999 for account opening which inclusive of legal and documentation charges. It takes between 2 to 5 working days for an account to be opened, depending on the type of account.
HDFC Securities Special Offer
HDFC 3-in-1 Account
HDFC Securities offers a full-service 3-in-1 account, a combination of saving bank, trading and demat account. One account to investment in Equity, Derivatives, Mutual Funds, IPO and Fixed Deposits. Special Offer: Rs 750 demat account AMC is waived when you open your 3-in-1 account.
Interested in opening a trading account? Request Callback from a stock broker.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to close HDFC Securities Demat Account
If you are not using the HDFC Securities account for more than 6 months, its recommended to close the account to save your maintenance fee.
You can choose either one of the below methods to close your account
- You can visit one of their nearest branches and fill the required form. After filling the form submit it and you will get the confirmation SMS alert.
- Or download the Account closing form from the website of the depository participant or DP.
- Fill it with all required information like DP ID and Client ID, Existing details like name and address, Reason for closing the account etc. and submit to your nearest branch.
- They do not charge any account closing fee from their customers.
- All holders are required to sign the closure request form. POA holder (if any) cannot sign the closure request.
- If the account has any negative cash balance, it must be settled before submitting the request for its closure.
- Unused delivery instruction booklet slip should be submitted back to the DP.
Contact HDFC Securities / Request Call Back
Rs 750 Demat account AMC fee waived off for the first year. Get HDFC 3-in-1 account, integrated trading + demat + saving bank account for seamless investing in stock market and mutual funds. Request a Callback.
Read more about HDFC Securities
- HDFC Securities Review - A Detail Analysis of HDFC Securities
- HDFC Securities Brokerage Charges, Fees, AMC, Transaction Charges
- HDFC Securities Ltd FAQs
- HDFC Securities Demat Account Review
- HDFC Securities Mobile App
- HDFC Securities Account Opening Process Review
- HDFC Securities Branch Offices / Sub Brokers / Franchise
- Apply in IPO through HDFC Securities
- HDFC Securities Trading Software Review
- HDFC Securities NRI Account Review
- HDFC Securities Mutual Fund Review
- Is HDFC Securities safe?
- HDFC Securities Complaints Analysis
- e-Margin Trading Review
- Encash Order Facility Review
- How to Apply in an IPO online through HDFC Bank?
- Top 10 Full-Service Brokers in India By Clients
- Comparison of Full Service Brokers and Discount Brokers in India
- Minor Demat & Trading Account - IPO, Tax, NCD FAQs
- HDFC Securities Options Trading Review
HDFC Securities Competitors Review
Information on this page was last updated on Saturday, June 6, 2020
By Popular Stock Brokers
Free Equity Futures Trading
Flat ₹20 Per Trade - Options & Intraday
Free Research & Advistory
Free Research & Advistory
Free Equity Delivery
Flat ₹20 Per Trade in F&O
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Flat ₹20 Per Trade in F&O
Full-service broker at its best
Find us at the office
Darmofal- Broderick street no. 11, 88736 Vatican City, Vatican City
Give us a ring
+90 293 316 242
Mon - Fri, 8:00-14:00