Binance has completed the scheduled spot trading system upgrade and will resume all trading activity at 2021-08-13 06:30 AM (UTC). Withdrawals will be opened within 2.5 hours of trading being resumed.
From now until the commencement of trading, users will be able to:
- Cancel orders
- Make deposits
- Purchase crypto with a card
- Make fiat deposits & withdrawals
- Buy and sell crypto with fiat
- Trade in the P2P marketplace
- Trade on the Convert & OTC Portal
- Register for new accounts
- Activate sub-accounts
- Subscribe to or redeem funds from Leveraged Tokens and Savings
- Stake or redeem on Binance Staking
- Swap or add/remove liquidity on Binance Liquid Swap
- Stake or redeem assets from Launchpool
- Borrow or repay loans on Crypto Loans
- Access Binance Card Dashboard and use Binance Card
- Use Binance Pay
- Make asset transfers from sub-accounts, margin accounts, futures accounts, fiat wallets and pool accounts
- Use other account-related functions.
It is recommended that futures and margin trading users with open positions re-assess their collateral balances prior to the start of trading to mitigate against any price fluctuations that may occur.
For more information, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.