A Very Hostile Takeover is a quest in Wasteland 3.
Charley Knowes and the Cartel want to take control of the Bizarre. They are offering us a chance to help them. The Cartel goons asked us to meet them in their hideout - an old car dealership north of the Bizarre near the collapsed parking garage.
- This is a quest where you can change the management for the Bizarre. You can either side with Charley, which requires you to kill the Monster Army youve spent quite a while helping, or just turn on Charley and eliminate him for the good of the wasteland. In this case, if you have a high reputation with the Monster Army, hell take you on your word and reward you.
- If you ignore the quest entirely, both sides will wipe each other out.
- Siding with Charley
- Keycard to the Cartels safe in the Bizarre (north of the Bizarre near the collapsed parking garage).
- Access to Vampire bat ornament for the Kodiak and Vampire suit
- Siding with Flab
- 800$ (400$ x2 if you speak with him before going to Charley and come back after taking care of him)
- +15 Monster Army reputation
- Increased Ranger fame
- 30% discount at the Bizarre
A Very Hostile Takeover Meet the Cartel in the ruins outside the Bizarre. Return to Flab inside the Bizarre. Go to the Bizarre entrance. We butt heads with the Odinkirks and ended up kililng them. Weve decided that the BIzarre should be under Ranger control. Enter the Bizarre and eliminate the Monster Army. Speak to Charley inside the Bizarre. Meet the Cartel in the ruins outside the Bizarre or tip off Flab the Inhaler inside. Inform Flab the Inhaler inside the Bizarre. Charley Knowes and the Cartel want to take control of the Bizarre. They are offering us a chance to help them./n/n/n[Reward: [Dropset: DRP_Reward_o2001_VeryHostileTakeover]] The Cartel goons asked us to meet them in their hideout - an old car dealership north of the Bizarre near the collapsed parking garage. We killed the Cartel goons. This mission is canceled. The Monster Army has been defeated without the Cartels help. This mission is canceled. We sided with the Monster Army and killed the Cartel goons. We should go collect our reward from Flab the Inhaler. We met with Charley and he laid out his plan. Step One, he and his goons attack the guards at the Bizarre entrance. We need to meet them there. Flab is dead. There is no way for us to collect our compensation. We let Flab know we wiped out the Cartel goons, and he gave us our compensation. We butted heads with the Cartel and ended up killing them. No one is in control of the Bizarre now. Wonder how long itll survive. Charley and the Cartel now control the Bizarre. We didnt help the Cartel assault the Bizarre, so they started the battle on their own. The assault has begun. Step Two is to head inside and wipe out the Monster Army. We killed the Cartel goons. Guess were not getting that reward. The assault is over. Charley has entered the Bizarre and wants to talk to our team. The Cartel have asked us to meet them in their hideout - an old car dealership north of the Bizarre, near the collapsed parking garage. We could do that, or we could tip off Flab, the leader of the Bizzare. We should let the leader of the Monster Army know we did him a favor by killing the Cartel goons. We told Flab about the Cartel plan, and he offered us a reward if we side with him instead. He wants us to eliminate the Cartel. We told Flab about the Cartels plan, and he offered us a reward if we side with him instead. He wants us to eliminate the Cartel.